CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Mmmm Shoppy Shoppy

Black friday was a fun time yet again this year. YAY shoppie and Don Pablo's. The mall was way crowded outside, but the lines inside were surprisingly not bad. People in the stores on the other hand, dumb as a rock. The scariest one was the lady behind Lacey in line that put her head pretty much on Lacey's shoulder. It was weird.

Hey...26 more days until Christmas.

I have found a new and exciting service (which I am sure many have heard of before, but perhaps have not used). ACME delivers to my door. For $10. If you refer back to the October 26th Entry you will understand why I will employ this tool for my future grocery shopping needs.

I put up my Christmas tree over the long weekend. Its so cute. and fake. and covered in crazified ornaments. Hooray! Now all I have to do is wrap things and put thm under my tree and find my stocking and hopefully not light it on fire in the fireplace that it will hang on. Good thing the fireplace is controlled with a light switch.

I am the bestest sister ever. Last night, i drove down to Woodbury with my brother to drop off his car at the car place and then drove him to philly. and in about 10 short minutes, I get to pick him up in philly and then drive him back to Woodbury. Good thing I am going to be coming home right around rush hour. Yippee Hooray!

Danielle is coming to visit this weekend. Anyone have any suggestions on bars to go to in center city? anyone want to come with us?

Its time for me to go drive over a bridge now! Buh byes!

No comments: