CafeMom Tickers

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

hehehehehe Monkey

Monkey
You are a MONKEY!
You rock my sox! You wear your emotions on your
sleeve, and is LOUD LOUD LOUD!


Monkey? Pizza? Death? Oompa Loompa?
brought to you by Quizilla



Now onto other things...

I actually voted yesterday. We won't go into the specifics as to why i shouldn't have voted (not that i didn't want to, but that i shouldn't) but I just wanted everyone to know that I did my duty as an American and drove my ass an hour from cherry hill to medford to vote at shawnee. and then drove back to marlton.

Work has gotten CRAZIFIED! The phone has been ringing off the hook today. I am covered in insurance paperwork and a little bit of brokerage paperwork. But thats all good news. We're busy...business is good. and they give me candy. Mmmmm reese's.

Know what I am in dire need of??? A day of shoe shopping. Oh, I am also in dire need of someone else paying for said shoes.

I think I need to go back to work now. Next time I post, I shall have pictures of Halloween costumes and fun things like that.


Now back to the paperwork...

No comments: