CafeMom Tickers

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Look Look!!!

YAY Justin fixed my blog. Hooray for Justin.

I tried to fix it for like a minute. I suck at stuff like that.

So I went up to The Homestead on sunday. My "office" had an outing there and I met people for dinner (parents and others). Its in Hot Springs, VA. You have to take some interestingback roads to get there. It was pretty. The resort is GIGANTIC!!! I wanted to go bowling there, but the lanes closed at 6.

The road to go up there (US 220)...a little scary. Very twisty and sharp curves and scary stuff. I liked it.

Anyway, so that was fun.

So we went to Sonic tonight for milkshakes. SOOOOO COOL. We pulled up to a menu and then it talked to us and it took my credit card and then girls on skates brought food. Its like I was in an alternate universe...with milkshakes.

Me and Lauren are going to florida in October. We're going to a doctor convention thing. Otherwise known as "I'm going to Disney World" Yay disney.

Ok, I'm going to sleep now. Peace out.

No comments: